HAVE A MIZUNO ATHLETE ATTEND YOUR TRAINING SESSION + WIN $3k IN MIZUNO PRODUCT FOR YOUR TEAM.
Competition terms and conditions
This competition is being run by Mizuno Oceania Corporation Pty Ltd (ABN 24 130 223 924) of 17 Anzed Court, Mulgrave, Victoria 3170.
- Local sporting organisations “Clubs” who field junior or senior teams that are registered within an authorised netball association in Australia.
- Individual Eligible Entrants acting on behalf of their club or team must be over the age of 18 years at the date of entering the competition. If an Entrant is under the age of 18 years old, they must have permission from their parent or legal guardian to enter.
- Employees of Mizuno and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Eligible Entrants must reside in Australia.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entries into the Application stage opens at 9.00am AEDT on 30th March 2023 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 24th April 2023.
- To enter the competition, Eligible Entrants must during the competition period, visit the competition page and correctly complete all mandatory fields housed within the competition page.
- Included within the competition page is a requirement to fill in a 25 word or less answer as to why your Club should win the product sponsorship and training session with a Mizuno sponsored athlete.
- Any entries after the competition closing time will not be accepted.
- A limit of one entry, per Club to the competition applies. In the case of multiple entries from a Club being received, the first entry received only will be considered.
- The winner will be judged based on originality, honesty and creativity in their 25 word or less answer.
- Finalists will be contacted and advised of successful entry by the 27th of April 2023.
- The winners will be notified by email or telephone by Mizuno Australia.
- The results of the competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results.
FAILURE TO RESPOND
- If a winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified that they have won the prize and reasonable efforts have been made by Mizuno to contact the winner, they will automatically forfeit their prize and Mizuno then reserves the right to select another winner from existing finalists.
- The prize awarded to the winning club will be a Mizuno product allocation worth up to $3,000 rrp AUD as well as the opportunity to have a Mizuno sponsored netballer attend a training session.
- The value of the prize is based on rrp value (recommended retail price)
- At least 80% of the allocation must be used towards Mizuno netball footwear. The remaining can be used on other Mizuno footwear or items on www.mizuno.com.au excluding football or golf items.
- A representative from Mizuno Oceania will contact the winner to organise the product allocation and advise how it will be provided.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person, club or team.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- If the items or particular sizes requested are not available for any reason, Mizuno reserves the right to substitute the prize with another item of equal value.
- Mizuno is only able to deliver the products to one location within Australia. No products can be delivered outside of Australia.
- The Athlete attending the training session will be chosen by Mizuno and is subject to the athletes availability.
- The athletes involvement in the session is also limited due to her requirements by her SSN club. Mizuno Oceania will stipulate these requirements prior to the athlete attending the session.
- The athlete can be available for up to 1.5 hours for the session.
PROMOTION AND MARKETING
- By entering the competition, the finalists agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as the Promoter may require.
- Activity may include but is not limited to; request of photography of the teams or players who are part of the clubs entering the competition. Use and submission of club logos and other material. Mizuno will use this material to promote you as a winner.
- Should promotional requests involve persons under the age of 18, the club will need to seek appropriate permission from the child’s guardian before commencing promotional activity.
- The finalists also consent to the use and publication of their name and any other details provided in any marketing material without any further reference or payment to the finalists.
- By participating in the competition whether that be as an entrant or voter, you also agree to receive information from Mizuno Australia, this may include, but is not limited to, Mizuno Oceania marketing material, promotions, sales, competitions and news.
- Entrants have the ability to opt out of ongoing communications at any time.
- Please read the competition terms and conditions carefully. If you enter the competition, Mizuno Oceania will assume that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to them.
- Mizuno Australia reserve the right to amend the competition and its terms and conditions at any time and for any reason, subject to regulatory approval (if required) and will notify entrants of any such amendments as soon as reasonably practicable on the competition landing page.
- It is the entrant's responsibility to regularly check the competition landing page for any amendments. Any amendments will be applied and interpreted at the sole discretion of the Promoters.
- If the competition is not capable of running as planned including by reason of technical failure, fraud or any cause beyond Mizuno Australia’s control, Mizuno Australia may postpone or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries, to the extent permitted by law.
- Mizuno Australia reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that they believe to have tampered, altered or unfairly gained an advantage to the competition entry mechanics.
- Any abusive or disrespectful language or comments used throughout the competition or anything deemed as un-ethical conduct will automatically disqualify any team from the competition.
- Any decision by Mizuno Oceania to disqualify an entrant will be final and cannot be disputed.
- For more information please contact Marketing@mizuno.com.au