At Mizuno, we understand that sometimes you may wish to return a product you have purchased from our online store. Please see below for details relating to our returns policy and procedure.
PLEASE NOTE: This policy is only valid for online purchases of footwear, clothing and accessories via mizuno.com.au. For Mizuno purchases made via a retail store please refer to the store of purchase for their Returns Policy.
For a return to be considered the online purchase must meet the following criteria:
- Returned within 30 days of receiving your purchase;
- Unworn and unused with original tags still attached;
- In the original packing, which must be in its original condition;
- In a resaleable condition, both the item and the packaging.
- Item(s) were not marked "Final Sale" at the time of purchase, unless faulty
We do not exchange products. To change a size or style, the original item must be returned; then the new item purchased.
During the holidays any orders placed during the month of December will be eligible for an extended return period. We understand how busy the holidays and get and how hard it can be buying sizes for other people, to help remove some of the stress we have extended our returns timeframe. Any orders during December will have 60 days to return their item/s from the date of purchase.
Please Note: All other return criteria still need to be adhered to.
Change of Mind:
If the item is returned due to change of mind and the item meets the returns criteria you will receive a refund for this item. Please note the shipping fee is non-refundable.
If the item is returned due to change of mind and the item does not meet the returns criteria, the item will be returned to you and no refund will be issued.
Final Sale: There is a strict no returns policy on any items labelled FINAL SALE. Mizuno Australia will not accept returns for refund or exchange on any final sale Outlet items unless deemed faulty.
Face Covers: Due to hygiene reasons we will not be accepting any returns of Face Covers.
Swimwear: Please note that all products must be in an undamaged, unworn condition with all labels & product swing tags attached for you to be able to return them. All swimwear should be tried on over underwear. In the interests of hygiene, returns may not be accepted if it is obvious the items have been worn and may be sent back to the customer.
If your return relates to a faulty item claim, the request will not be processed via the online returns portal. For any fault claim please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +1300 796 457 with the information listed below:
- Order Number
- Reason for fault claim
We will respond within 2 business working days.
Online Returns Procedure:
If the item/items that you wish to return meet the Returns Policy criteria, please follow the below steps:
- To start your return, Click here or Return My Order
- Place your email address and order reference number in the requested fields and click ‘Start New Return’
Note: The Order Reference number can be found in your account, or on your order confirmation email
- Fill in your return details as prompted
- Once your return has been approved you will receive an email with your return label
- Place your shoes in its original box and packaging
- Download, print and adhere your label on the outside of your parcel and drop it off to your nearest Australia Post Office
Note: If you do not have a printer Australia Post can print it at the Post Office by scanning the label directly from your phone and emails
- Once received back please allow 5-10 business days for your return to be processed
- Once your item has been received and assessed Mizuno will:
If you a returning a pair of shoes please make sure the shoe box is wrapped or placed inside a box or satchel and the shoe box as well as the shoes are returned in a resalable condition.
NO labels or tape are to be stuck directly onto the shoe box. Should the shoe box be marked, damaged or not in a resalable condition we will not be able to accept your return and it will be returned to you at your cost.
For any queries that relates to this returns policy please contact us at email@example.com