All shoe sizes on product pages reflect US shoe sizing.
How To Select Your Size
We recommend ordering Mizuno running shoes 1/2 size to one size larger than normal dress shoes.
D is the standard width and 2E is a wide fit
B is the standard width and D is a wide fit.
Performance Shoe Sizing
For items considered to be a performance fit, consider trying a half size bigger than your usual Mizuno footwear size.
For a women’s fit when ordering "unisex" shoes, please order 1.5 sizes smaller than your usual US Women’s size. E.g. if you usually fit a US Women’s 9, please order a Unisex US 7.5.
PLEASE NOTE: All shoe sizes listed on product pages are reflective of US sizing.
We always recommend heading to your local running store to be measured up, however if you can’t make it into store as an alternative, we recommend measuring your feet at home by following these easy steps:
What you will need:
- Ruler/measuring tape
- Place the piece of paper under your foot and stand with your heel against a wall
- Trace your foot as closely as possible
(Be sure to trace both feet, as one foot is often longer than the other)
- With the tracing measure a straight line from the back of the heel to the longest toe
(This will give you the length of your foot in centimetres)
- Add 1-1.5cm to this measurement to give you the most accurate length for your shoes
- Take this total measurement in cm and using our international sizing chart match it to your US size.