All unisex shoe sizes on product pages reflect Men's US shoe sizing.
How To Select Your Size
For a women’s fit when ordering "unisex" shoes, please order 1 to 1.5 sizes smaller than your usual US Women’s size. If you fall between a half size we recommend selecting the half size up.
E.g. if you usually fit a Women’s US 9 or 9.5, please order a Unisex US 8.
You may refer to our Size Guide for an accurate conversion.
Unisex shoes reflect US Men's shoe sizing and all shoes are a standard men's D width, which equals a women's D-wide fit.
We always recommend heading to your local running store to be measured up, however if you can’t make it into store as an alternative, we recommend measuring your feet at home by following these easy steps:
What you will need:
- Ruler/measuring tape
- Place the piece of paper under your foot and stand with your heel against a wall
- Trace your foot as closely as possible
(Be sure to trace both feet, as one foot is often longer than the other)
- With the tracing measure a straight line from the back of the heel to the longest toe
(This will give you the length of your foot in centimetres)
- Add 1-1.5cm to this measurement to give you the most accurate length for your shoes
- Take this total measurement in cm and using our international sizing chart match it to your US size.